Monday, March 22, 2010

Tea Time


We started our Sunday out with pecan almond pancakes...small ones for the dogs, regular ones for Bjorn, and a chocolate chip one for me. Then some meat from the farmers market. Then it was laundry time for me and time for Bjorn to finish putting together Tatiana's dresser! Our unborn daughter has nicer furniture than we do. :)





Then it was off to a tea party for a sweet little five year old girl. It was an Alice in Wonderland themed party. There were a total of three 5 year olds and one 2 year old. It was pretty tame, and everyone was adorable and well behaved.

Please excuse the tiara, I'm in costume. :) ....22 weeks, 3 days. Looking and feeling huge.



Alissa was a wonderful hostess and so good with the kids.



You can never have too much sugar for a kids party...
Planting flower bulbs in pink mugs to take home.

 
Sara making a headband.


Tater and Vesper made an appearance and the girls loved it.



2 comments:

B F said...

You do not look huge! You look adorable! LOVE the furniture! My little one has white furniture also... reminds me of a princess and that is what they are!

Julia said...

Julia here (from the the Bump). I think your nursery is darling! Good idea arching the pictures above the crib! I get so tired of symmetry and straight lines. I agree and don't think you look huge.