Last night I started and finished hand embroidering Tatiana's name on a little onesie. I decided this morning that if I was going to take a photo of the onesie I might as well throw in some photos of some other adorable baby stuff. Then the dogs got in the way... they are pretty much velcro dogs, especially Tater. You can't even go to the bathroom alone, because Tater will stand outside the door crying and whining. So now I'm just at the point that I usher him in with me and he sits or lays at my feet in the bathroom. Vesper is a bit more independent, and although she's usually the more photogenic one, for some reason Tater really outshone her in these photos. Probably partially because Vesper kept wanting to bark out the window, while Tater was totally content on doing whatever I said ("sit" "stay!") to make me give him the sweet cooing words of "good boy!" Anyway...here we go!
I hand embroidered the baby's name on a onesie in my handwriting and the skull is just an iron on patch.
Oh where do I begin...See the big shoe? That's my shoe...I fell in love with that shoe 2 years ago and so did my best friend, who owns them in yellow. Imagine my sheer joy when I noticed these little green shoes of joy at Baby Gap one day. I saw them and did somersaults in my head, but at the time we didn't know if Baby 'O' was a boy or girl, so I skipped them. After finding out Baby 'O' was indeed a girl I stopped into Baby Gap again and this time they were on clearance, and the last pair. Sweet victory!
A romper for my summer baby! You can't tell from this photo but there's some really cute shiny little buttons underneath the arm holes.
Oh diaper bag, I love how you don't scream "DIAPER BAG"...but merely whisper, "Am I diaper bag? Am I? Or maybe I'm a purse..." I saw this bag in black at a store when I was out shopping with my mother in law. The next day I looked it up online to see if I could get a better deal (which, I couldn't find ANYWHERE, the price was set in stone), and I ended up discovering it came in grey polka dots with silver metallic details. I put it in my shopping cart on Amazon.com and stared at my online shopping cart for about 3 days. Then my mother in law called me and told me she was out shopping and had found the diaper bag I liked, but it was grey with polka dots and not black. I nearly had a heart attack and told her that was the exact bag I wanted, so being the awesome mother in law she is, she picked it up for me, and I was in sheer joy. I love it!
The blanket in the below photos is a lil baby blanket I made a couple months ago...and now that I know we are having a girl it will be her blanket.









No comments:
Post a Comment