First of all I LOVE etsy...If you haven't checked it out yet, you really should! http://www.etsy.com/
Etsy is a site where you can buy or sell handmade items...anything and everything you could possibly think of....jewelry, wedding veils, decore', fine art, baby clothes, etc... And best of all you can score some really great deals all while supporting creative individuals (as opposed to a big corporation, such as Target...don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Target, but I also love supporting artists). My favorite Etsy purchase to date is called a 'feltie'...basically a little minature animal hand made out of wool. I found a woman on Etsy who made these and noticed she had a papillon dog feltie. I have a papillon! But this papillon didn't look like mine so I asked if she could make one to look like my papillon, Vesper. I sent her pictures of Vesper from all different angles, and within days she had created this beautiful little miniature of my beloved canine daughter and shipped it out to me. She didn't even charge me extra for making it custom, and it came all wrapped in cute packaging with ribbons. Check out her shop!: Lisa's Felted Friends
So anyway, back to bows... I am awaiting the arrival of some awfully cute little bows... :)
Cupcake bows available at the following Etsy shop: Sprinkles on Top Bows
Bows like this (that come with a headband) are available at: Oh La La Baby
I've also just entered a fabulous giveaway for some bows from another Etsy seller, Little Lesiw Hair Accessories . You too can enter the giveaway by going to the following blog and following the rules to enter: hair bow giveaway at As the Forest[e] Grows Plus, it's a fun blog to read, the author is a young mommy of an adorable little girl.
The bows I'm hoping to win!
There's also a second giveaway at the same blog: second hair bow giveaway at As the Forest[e] Grows . These bows and clips (such as the dragonfly one at right) are from Bailey's Blossoms.





No comments:
Post a Comment