Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pregnancy Progress....23 Weeks

Pregnancy progress! We've got  23 weeks down (as of tomorrow), and 17 weeks to go.



Maternity Clothes: Yes...but actually I found some regular clothes that are great for maternity at H&M today
Stretch Marks: Nope...praying it doesn't happen, but not feeling totally optimistic!
Sleep: Atleast 2, sometimes 3 potty breaks in the middle of the night
Movement: Busy baby this week...well she's probably always been busy, but I am feeling her consistently disco dancing in my belly, and did I mention I  LOOOVE it. :)
Food Cravings/Aversions: Icees....and as of lastnight, water with lemon and cucumber slices
Gender: Pink.Pink.Pink.
Belly Button In or Out: In...and so is my belly ring...hmmm should probably take that out soon.
What I Miss: A nice glass of dry red wine, fitting into normal clothes and feeling cute.
What I am Looking Forward To: The weekend...lots of fun stuff coming up.
Best Moment This Week: So far...Getting a hair cut for the first time in 23 weeks/5 months (I found out I was pregnant a couple days after my last haircut). My head felt 10lbs lighter...I have really thick hair so if I don't get it thinned out and trimmed it gets to be too much.

So how funny is this...23 weeks ago when I was getting my hair cut I was talking to my hair stylist about how I had just had a miscarriage about 2 weeks previous and how we were really hoping to get pregnant again soon. So she was telling me how she was ready to have her second baby soon. So last night I go in and she walks out from behind the counter, and bam, she's pregnant too! We are about 2 weeks apart... so last time we chatted I was actually pregnant and didn't know it yet, and she was 2 weeks away from being pregnant. There are so many pregnant ladies all around! :)

No comments: