Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pretty little things for pretty little girls.

First off before I post some eye candy...one week from now is April the 14th...which means...

1.) It's my birthday!! Not sure what's so exciting about that, because it just means I'm getting older...and in my family birthdays were never made a big deal of. But I'm hoping my hubby (HINT HINT HUSBAND) will have something nice in store for me.

2.) We have our Centering Pregnancy monthly class. Which is always a lot of fun and there are 4 other couples besides us who are all also due in July. It's fun to see everyone's progress!

3.) We hit the double digits! This means...we only have 99 days left until Tatiana's due date!

Okay now...pretty little things for pretty little girls...


























On Easter Bjorn's aunt presented this to me. I was so surprised and happy. It's T's first piece of real jewelry, and it's customized! One benefit of finding out the gender and sharing your baby name! She bought the sterling silver bracelet in Mexico on her vacation and had it engraved up here in Minnesota. I LOVE it.





Next....a silly little cupcake magnet. Bjorn's mom has been calling Tatiana 'cupcake' from day 1. So when I saw this magnet I knew I had to get one for her and I. I can't wait to put her first out of the womb baby photo in it.




Now....GASP....I sewed up something for a baby other than Tatiana! However her name does rhyme with Tatiana, and she is due to arrive in the world a couple weeks after Tatiana.














































P.S. I've decided that no one, especially fathers, should comment on a pregnant woman's weight gain and the possibility of weight loss after birth. In the future....Commenting in any sort of way on this may result in a hormonal outburst or childish act of slapping. Thanks.

No comments: