I have today off from work...it's pretty awesome. I slept till 9:30 and then got up and made a real breakfast...eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and toast. There's laundry in the wash machine and the dogs are lounging with me as I blog and watch HGTV (I love you, House Hunters). Later today I'm going fabric shopping with my mother in law to pick out some fabric for a skirt for Tatiana's crib.
So...remember that greenhouse seed kit? Yeah...well...Hi, my name is Christina and I have a vegetable garden in my kitchen! Okay these plants are growing WAY too fast, how is this possible? I had to replant some of them in pots, and now our patio door in the kitchen is surrounded by plants. The funny part to me is...Bjorn didn't even say anything. I don't know if he didn't notice, or just kind of glanced at it and thought, 'well this doesn't surprise me...' I'll wait and see if the plants make it...I hope they do. If not I'll be planting more seeds in my actual outdoor garden and buying some plants from a real greenhouse...all after we get our first and last frost, so hurry up frost, stop toying with my brain! On top of this, my hyacinth on the dining room table is now in full bloom and dang that thing smells STRONG. It doesn't smell bad, but I don't enjoy the smell of it. I'm pretty sure the dining area is wondering why I'm using it as a garden and not a cozy place to have romantic dinners (because those happen so often...hah).
Now on to cute things....
Tatiana's hair bow board is filling up FAST. All thanks to Etsy, and it's endless amount of handmade creations.
Here's the newest assortment I received from Etsy seller Glamorous Boutique . I LOVE the star, it's so adorable. The dinosaur might be my second favorite. With a purchase from this seller you receive a free hair clip too! The one she sent me is the adoooorable black flower, love it.
Vesper and Tater would like to give you a sneak peak of a blanket I'm working on for my little girl, T. It matches the artwork that has her name on it. I had a lot of left over fabric, so I thought I might as well use it up!
And now I will leave you with a photo of Tater looking absolutely ferocious while him and Vesper were wrestling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment