Tatiana and I were lucky enough to meet one of these mommy baby duos face to face. They drove about two hours to our house where we hung out and went shopping. Not only is this baby, Olivia, a July 2010 baby like Tatiana, but she shares the exact same birthdate, July 16th. The girls are about 4 hours apart in age.
Without further adieu...the photos! Oh and we totally planned out the coordinating Baby Gap crawler skirts, because that's how we roll.

"Wait a second! You mean there are other babies who were born the same day I was!!!?? This is just mind boggling."

"Olivia, I know I'm kind of loud and overwhelming like my mom, but will you please be my friend?"
Tatiana likes to screech a lot...you know that loud high pitched excited baby scream. Whenever Tatiana would do this Olivia would get this huge adorable pouty lip and start crying...sooo cute.






No comments:
Post a Comment