This is baby Scarlett.
Let's face it...my blog is all about me and my little family. I brag, and post pictures...which is okay, because it is MY blog. But today I'd like to share another blog with you. Little two month old Scarlett needs prayers right now. She is in surgery for a massive brain tumor. I can't even read this blog without tearing up... we are so lucky to have a healthy baby. Reading about Scarlett's struggle makes me realize just how lucky we are. If you have a minute check this blog out and say a prayer for Scarlett and her 16 hour surgery she started today. Her parents also need prayers...for I can only imagine how much strength I would need to make it through this.

1 comment:
I can't even imagine what Brandi and Chris are going through. Their story is making me so thankful for a healthy baby, but all my good vibes are being sent to sweet Scarlett.
Post a Comment