Weight: 50th Percentile - 13lbs, 7oz
Height: 90th Percentile - 25.75 inches
Head Circumference: 25th Percentile - 15.625 inches
And here's a past history of her weight and height
Birth - 8lbs 2oz, 20.5 inches
1 Month - 9lbs 8oz, 21.5 inches
2 Months - 11lbs, 22.5 inches
3 Months - 12lbs 2 oz, 23.5 inches
4 Months - 13lbs 7oz, 25.75 inches
So according to today's stats I have a long and lean baby with a smaller than average size head. :) Sounds like she gets the long and lean from daddy!
We got the go ahead for solids... I told the doctor that we had recently tried oatmeal a couple times already and rice cereal this morning and that she usually kicks her legs and squeals the whole time and leans forward towards the spoon. The doctor said that was great and since she has great head control, good body strength, and seems to take to the spoon and cereal really well that we are cleared to charge on forward. Feeding Tatiana cereal is seriously one of the funnest things I've ever done. She loves it and I love being able to interact with her during her feeding time.
Shots were okay... she cried really hard for about 5 minutes...basically her hardest cry combined with a shrill blood curdling scream every 30 seconds. Because I knew why she was crying and that she would be okay, I couldn't help but giggle at her as I rocked her, kissed her, and told her it would be okay. And it was. She's even cute when she's screaming.
And on a funny note...while we were there Tatiana was doing baby sit ups on the table the entire time. She basically lifts her neck and upper body and legs up at the same time. She would not stopping doing it and the nurse and doctor kept laughing at her and saying they should take some tone up exercise cues from her. When the tech came in to give shots she looked at us and said, "I've been warned that we've got a strong one here..." :)
We went out shopping after wards at Baby Gap because they insist on giving me coupons for 40% off one item on specific days of the week. Great...give me an awesome coupon for my favorite baby store EVER. I really wanted to get tights that match her dress for her dedication in February. Well I didn't need to use the coupon on those because they were in the clearance bin for $5.99. Two pairs in one pack...black with ruffles on the butt, and dusty rose (color of the dress) with black polka dots and ruffles on the butt. So I'm starting to have an obsession with daytime rompers. They are SO cute, only babies can get away with wearing them, and they make diaper changes really easy. They had an adorable one, and I knew that's what I was spending the coupon on. I love that it's still girly but for once is not pink or purple.
So now...on to photos from the past two days. I haven't gotten around to her "official" 4 month photo shoot yet.
Bumbo expert now...

Long and lean like daddy.
Bundled up for a walk.




No comments:
Post a Comment