Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby's First Halloween

A success it was! I had a lot of fun. As a kid I don't remember ever going trick or treating...maybe when I was really really young. I usually went to Hallelujah night at our church. It was totally fun to take Tatiana out with her  1 1/2 month old cousin, Carter to get some treats. We only went to maybe 15 or so houses. We were lucky to be invited to Bjorn's cousin's in-laws house for dinner (amazing sloppy joes, pumpkin bars, hot apple cider, mmm!), trick or treating and a bonfire. Tatiana wore her handmade by Nana cupcake costume. Last minute I decided to dress up...same as I did last year, Susie Homemaker. For me it's a pretty easy costume. I throw on a skirt, my vintage style apron made with cupcake fabric, curl my bangs, up the eyeliner factor, and throw on red lipstick and pearls.




The dogs are a shark and mermaid. I only tortured them for 10 minutes this year...I decided they only needed to wear their costumes for photos.







Mmmm...cupcake!



Carter is so dang cute in his costume I can't hardly stand it!

The new parents ready to go trick or treating!
Such good dads. :)

1 comment:

Kalen said...

Dude omgsh... what is wrong with us taking our little ones out in these ridiculous costumes? They're just too cute not to, though! haha. :) So adorable - love the pics!