Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween costume? CHECK.

Well Nana (Bjorn's mom) has finished making Tatiana's first ever Halloween costume. I will give you one hint:




And because our baby has a picture crazy mom, here's a few randoms for the day...















I busted out her highchair (we have a space saver version...because not everyone has a house that can accommodate oversize sofas, pool tables, king size poster beds, etc...) and she seems to like it. She makes me somewhat nervous in her bouncer since she can lift her head and legs up at the same time now. So this is a good solution if I need my hands free (you know...to actually make dinner, do laundry, etc...). And check her out holding onto her toys! SO proud. :)
















May I introduce the cutest baby booties EVER. CHECK IT. Baby T is totally stylin' in these. I love them. They stay on over a pair of socks and leggings, but she still has some room to grow into them. And they were only $15 and are handmade! Of course they are from Etsy... check out TinyToesBaby on Etsy to get your own pair! I think they are pretty gender neutral, if I had a boy he'd be rockin' these too.

No comments: