Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh apple orchard how I love thee...


So since I first found out I was pregnant I've dreamed of taking my baby to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch. That day arrived yesterday. Baby T was outfitted in her 'Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch' onesie from Baby Gap. This onesie has a strange history to me... When we found out we were pregnant the first time my mother in law bought this onesie in a size that would fit a baby due in May. But, then we had a miscarriage and my mother in law figured she should return it since a baby born that much later wouldn't fit in the size she bought come fall time.Once we miscarried my doctor suggested waiting two months before trying again. Well I don't listen very well and once I lost that baby all I wanted was...a BABY. So low and behold we were pregnant again very soon. Well my mother in law never got around to returning it and she gave it back to us... and guess what, it FITS Tatiana, so seeing her wear it is very bitter sweet... it's sad because I remember the miscarriage and what it was like to lose that baby, but also happy because look at this freaking A-DORABLE baby we now have!

The apple orchard was insanely busy, but we did manage to pick two decent pumpkins from the picked over pumpkin patch and buy some apples and other goodies...


 She was not happy being placed among the pumpkins.

The best face she would give for the camera.



Hanging out with Nana after the apple orchard.


P.S. The blog has a new name and look...I still need to update some things though. Oh and I know that in my older posts the pictures are now too large for this new format of blog...but I'm not going back to update any of that!

No comments: