Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday in Tatiana's World

So far today...Tatiana has...

Eaten pureed broccoli with freshly grated parmesan and rice...followed by some cooked slices of zucchini. She loved it. She still lets me put pieces of food in her mouth for her, but she also will try to grab it away from me so she can put it in herself.







Next she had a bath...she now takes bath in the regular big tub. I put some non-slip rubber stuff under her and she loves grabbing at all of the toys. Also please notice...she now has enough hair for me to make a bathtub pony tail! :)





And we picked out a cute outfit since Nana is coming over tonight. Bjorn and I are going to a hockey game tonight and we're going to grab dinner before, this will be our Valentines day "celebration." We don't really do much for Valentine's anymore, and I think we're both looking forward to doing fun things with Tatiana on the Valentine's days to come. I can't wait to bake cupcakes or cookies with her for her daddy in a couple years (maybe even next year!). I can't even remember the last time, besides going to work, that we weren't with our baby girl. It's going to be a little weird, I'm excited but a little nervous at the same time.


Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: