As I was running around Home Depot the other day looking for supplies I could use in my setup I was totally brought back to my days of art school, where I also made many a trip to Home Depot and other random stores to try to figure out how to make something work. It made me miss that amazing time in my life when I was surrounded by other young people with the urge to be creative, and it wasn't unusual to spend an evening on campus in the ceramics room until 3am.
Now onto some of the new photos. I had some strange lighting in the ones with Tatiana (very early morning, not direct sunlight), but the lighting with the dogs is pretty good (late afternoon, sun shining in). Also, could I ask for more adorable and goofy subjects? Seriously, I am blessed. At least something is keeping me sane while my kitchen continues to be destroyed (more to come on this later).









1 comment:
That background looks GREAT w/ the dogs! Seriously - it's fabulous! :)
Post a Comment