35 Weeks (and 1 day)
Maternity Clothes: Yes, mixed with some regular stuff out of my closet.
Stretch Marks: Nada....yet...I hope they just stay away, but I have a strange feeling I'm going to wake up one day and they will have exploded!
Sleep: What? What's this? I do take several naps at night time in between being in pain and going to the bathroom.
Movement: Sharp jabs, owww! Especially in the ribs. But I'll take it any day over no or very little movement.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Water, juice, ice tea, MILK. I can't stop drinking. And I am obsessed with milk, and I hardly ever drank it before being pregnant.
Gender: What do you think?
Belly Button In or Out: In...pretty sure it'll stay that way.
What I Miss: Not being in pain all the time. Walking at a normal pace and not being told that when I get out of my chair at work and walk I remind people of an old lady, thanks! lol
What I am Looking Forward To: Meeting my baby.
Best Moment This Week: Oh no...I'm totally drawing a blank!...hmm I do have a neighborhood baby shower tomorrow though, so that might be it.
So life has been very low key for us the past few weeks. I am not feeling very well...pelvic pain, back pain, horrible heartburn, braxton hicks contractions (and if that's not what they are it sure as heck is a lot of cramping and pressure!), swelling, exhaustion, etc... I have been seeing a chiropractor and that helps...but about a day after she adjusts me everything goes back to how it was, those pregnancy hormones are strong, and do not like when you mess with their work (such as the misalignment of my pelvis in preparation for birth). But even if it's just for a day, the relief is amazing.
We are true home bodies lately....which Bjorn loves. I did pretty much nothing last weekend except rest and nap. I'm SO glad the nursery is done, because I don't have the energy for it anymore. Last night I packed Tatiana's and my hospital bag. And I feel relieved to have it finally done. I'm not usually a procrastinator, but I can't stand packing (and unpacking)...I waited until the day of our departure to pack for our honeymoon!
My garden is growing nicely...almost out of control. We had a lot of rain lately which brought out a whole bunch of slugs who devoured 2 huge bunches of my pretty neon green lettuce. Bjorn saved the day and cleaned it up and got rid of the nasty little slugs, I hope they don't come back! Hopefully I will post a 35 week picture tonight or tomorrow....sorry for the overall lack of photos on this post, but seriously our lives have been so quiet lately that I haven't had much to take photos of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
first time reader - i think i got here from the bump :) just wanted to say i love your nursery! we mix-matched a lot of our fabric, too, but i love how you had an overall cupcake theme with it all - so adorable!!! love it!
i'm due in a week but i'll def. keep checking in since we're so close to each other! wishing you the best!
Post a Comment