Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wait, I have a blog?

Woops! It's been 13 days since I updated this dang thing. Life has been CRAZY. But crazy in a good way. Besides having a full time job, a family to take care of,  a house to clean, laundry to do, etc... I've taken up a bit of a photography venture. Little pieces are slowly coming together. It started when a couple friends asked for some photos, and then some people Bjorn knows started asking who our photographer was for Tatiana (yup, that would be me). I've done a few shoots for people other than us, and have some more booked for this month. So far it seems to be going in the direction of families and babies/children with some commercial work (so far for a hair and makeup artist) thrown in there.

Sometimes I think I'm going to lose my mind...when will the laundry get done?...which night will I actually be able to read a book to Tatiana before bed?...when will I be able to make one of my gourmet dinners?...will I ever catch up on sleep? I am so behind on sleep, and for some reason I wake up at least two times a night now. Not that I should complain since my 7 1/2 (YIKES it just keeps going too fast) month old sleeps through the night...but apparently I do not.

My actual website is still under construction. Oh yea, add that to the list of "When will it get done? When will I have time? Is my brain going to explode?" But for now if you're so inclined you may check it out via facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Electric-Lime-Photography/184620934906666


So what's new with Tatiana? There's always something new with her. And I'm trying really hard to not let it all go by in one big blur. This Sunday was her dedication at church followed by a brunch after wards. It was a double dedication-brunch with her second cousin, Carter. It was a special day for us, one of those things you dream about for along time, and then all of a sudden you blink your eyes and it's happening. I've really come to realize there is nothing more important on earth to me than our little family. When I was a teenager I wasn't one of those girls who dreamed of finding the perfect man and having children, but yet here I am, and I'm embracing it full on. I am becoming quite the protective mother hen of our little roost. And without further adieu, Tatiana in her dedication outfit.







And here's little Miss Blue Eyes before I left for work today... I don't know where she gets those crazy blue eyes from! But it sure as heck isn't me or Bjorn!

2 comments:

Kalen said...

What a great new adventure! And I love the name! Good luck :) You're very talented!

B F said...

I want some photography pointers!