Friday, December 10, 2010

DARN YOU Baby Gap!

Baby Gap has me tangled in its clutches of evil, albeit very adorable clutches.GOSH DARN you Baby Gap, quit designing the sweetest little baby clothes ever...I say no..no don't do it! And then you give me coupons and have tempting sales that scream "Buy one, get the other 60% off...the WHOLE store!" While I won't complain that my daughter looks screamingly adorable in your clothes (Helloooo Thanksgiving LBD, that's code for little black dress for those who aren't up on their trendy fashion terms), my bank account will continue to give me the judgmental side eye...what's your problem bank account!? I'm just trying to make my 5 month almost 5 month old look runway ready!

All of our my favorite clothes for little T come from Baby Gap...and her dedication dress she will wear in February is my favorite...it's dusty rose and the top is satin and the bottom is asymmetrical cut tulle. Lets see what my husband doesn't know I bought today what my husband will disapprovingly see when he gets home! While I know my dear dear dear *batting eyelashes* husband still won't be jumping with joy, I do always shop at this sinful store with coupons or great sales going on....and I adore the clearance rack.

 These are 6 - 12, so we won't be seeing her in these for a little bit yet.

Perhaps an Easter outfit...that dress is to die for, it's satin, and has adorable little old fashioned shiny buttons on the back.

And I'll close it out with some photos from earlier this week...and why yes, her onesie is from Baby Gap.

No comments: